Digital transformation is the cultural, organisational and operational change of an organisation through a smart integration of digital technologies, processes and competencies across all levels and functions. Digital transformation leverages technologies to create value and new services for various stakeholders, innovate and acquire the capabilities to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances.
Digital transformation focuses on improving business performance, whether that means creating new products or reimagining current processes. It specifies the direction an organisation will take to create new competitive advantages with technology, as well as the tactics it will use to achieve these changes. This usually includes changes to business models, as new technology makes it possible for innovative companies to provide services that weren’t previously possible.
TCB helps companies evolve their Digital Strategy by exploring answers to some of the following questions
- Does digital technology change the businesses you should be in?
- How could digital technology improve the way you add value to the businesses you are in?
- Could digital technology change your target customer?
- Does digital technology affect the value proposition to your target customer?
- How can digital technology enhance the enterprise capabilities that differentiate you from your competition ?